Directed by currently has five worksites, ordinary namely:
- Dej Site, with a production base at Viile Dejului Village, three works teams in specific construction and a single mechanization team;
- Gherla Site, with two production bases, in Bonţida Village and Gherla City, six works teams in specific construction and two mechanization teams;
- Gilău Site, with three production bases in Gilău Village, Someşul Rece Village and Valea Seacă Village, six works teams in specific construction and a single mechanization team;
- Huedin Site, with a production base at Huedin City, four teams in specific construction and a single team mechanization;
- Turda Site, with two production bases, in Buru Village and Viişoara Village and five teams in specific construction.
All these places, the local sites and all the workplaces, are connected to a virtual private network with headquarter, so any information can be obtained in the shortest time and updated. This helps correct decisions at both central and local levels. It also has a machine shop in Cluj-Napoca, with a group of workers of different specialties, equipment maintenance and repair of equipment. In addition to the five construction sites DPJ CLUJ has a team of tar, treatments and recycling system equipped with high-performance machines. We have a laboratory grade II authorised by the national supervisory authority-State Inspectorate in constructions for: Geotechnics and Foundations; materials for concrete and mortar; roads and bridges. The works contracted a significant contribution of the functional departments within the public corporation: Department of the financial accounting, Department of the current specific production, Department of the mechanization (auto and specific equipment), Central Laboratory, most important office : Tendering and Contracting Office, Technical Design Office, Purchasing and Procurement Office, IT Office and other little office with specific powers. The staff is well structured in relation to the current volume of contracted works and for the next period.